Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jamie Lidell tonight with The Gidge ! Good Times ! The Dude Rocks !

Tonight I will be attending the Jamie Lidell show at Webster hall. Thanks to The Gidge for getting me Tix for my birthday. So very kind of her, indeed. Jamie Lidell is a British artist who has recently moved to NY. His style is quite unique due to him being a skinny white guy that sounds like a young Stevie Wonder not only with his vocals but the tracks sound very Motown. Jamie Also is a mad man when it comes to playing with electronics so he always throws in some crazy loops that he throws down on the spot and tears it up. The best part about Jamie Lidell is that he has such an excellent energy on stage and you can tell how much fun he is having while performing. He has 2 albums, in 2008 he released JIM and in 2010 he released Compass. Beck does alot of production work with Jamie just so you know. I will follow up with my review of the show if I can figure out more to say about this man then I already have :)

Here he is walking around with his backup doing enough's enough. Very Cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment