Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ok time to catch up ive been very busy but im back to BLOG !

So its been about 20 days since my first blog and im ashamed of myself for having too great of a time to get on here and share it with you. So to catch up on the MGMT show at Radio City Music Hall, IT WAS EXCELLENT !! I have to say the place had a very mixed crowd which I enjoyed intermingling with. The Performance was great they played everything you would expect them to play and more. I was surprised to see them play Siberian Breaks track 6 on the latest album Congratulations and is a 12 minute long song that takes you to the unexpected. Due to other hits like Time to Pretend, Kids and Electric Feel you can see followers passing by that song but it is awesome and should be heard through by anyone. There is a part that sounds like a tripped out mob movie theme song. When they finished playing Siberian Breaks Andrew VanWyngarden said "we like to play that" I guess too many people sat down. I attended the show with The Gidge who is awesome. She is a female I do things with , figure it out :)

The show gets a 5 star rating from me and I hope they come back soon I will post up the Congratulations video for you to view its GREAT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment